Looking For a Rewarding Career Change?
We're Looking For You!
In-Home Companion Care Provider
We are looking for a caring and compassionate Caregiver to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of our clients throughout our community (Indianapolis and surrounding areas). We strive to provide a variety of services that allow our clients to remain as independent as possible, preserve dignity, and continue to fulfill their life purpose. We provide care guided by empathy. You would travel to our clients’ homes and assist them with their customized service plan. We have a variety of shifts available.
Required skill sets and abilities:
- Professional presentation
- Empathetic, compassionate, and trustworthy
- The ability to be a good listener and communicator.
- A valid Driver’s License, clear driving record and reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check.
- The ability to lift up to 35 pounds on occasion.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience as a Caregiver
- Knowledge of Montessori Methods (preferred not required)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran’s status.
Applicants with a disability or a disabled veteran may request a reasonable accommodation if he/she is unable or limited in his/her ability to access job openings or apply for a job on our website as a result of his/her disability. The applicant may request reasonable accommodations by contacting us at 317.434.5150.